Senior Client Success Manager
Does working with clients and helping them succeed excite you?
Are you looking to join a fast-growing startup?
Do you want an opportunity to help drive the strategic vision of an organization?
The Senior Client Success Manager position at Leapcure will likely suit you!
Leapcure helps accelerate clinical trials with our patient advocacy platform. We work closely with thousands of global patient advocacy groups and health nonprofits to connect patients with research and help amplify their voices.
We’ve already saved over 60 years of research across 42 countries and played a part in saving thousands of lives with our COVID-19 work in the past two years. We are a fully remote company with team members based all around the globe.
Leapcure is driven by its core values and all decisions are made with these in mind:
- Difficult Truths
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and will continue to be the leaders in empowering patient communities.
Leapcure is looking for a Senior Client Success Manager who can quickly grow into a leader within the organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can command a room and foster deep connections with our clients and various stakeholders.
As we continue to grow, we are taking on more client engagements and we need someone to help streamline the end-to-end process experienced by each and every client: from signing the contract, to launching the engagement, to managing the ongoing relationships, to creating Leapcure champions. This is a great fit for someone who can build long-term partnerships and win additional client work simply due to the positive experience that they created throughout the engagement.
What You’ll Do:
- Guide new clients from the sales process through to the launch of the engagement
- Own the client relationship, including:
- Day-to-day inquiries / action items
- Weekly status reports
- Quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Offboarding activities
- Analyze performance throughout the engagement and present Leapcure’s impact in a data-driven way
- Monitor client targets and communicate progress statuses
- Manage internal resources to help navigate client needs (and steer us in the right direction so that we can achieve client goals)
- Lead internal brainstorm sessions to help implement new strategies that will achieve client goals
- Communicate client feedback and insights to the Leapcure team to help drive our strategic vision going forward
Above all else, you will be yourself! We’re looking for you to make your own artistic stamp on the organization - we want someone who will bring a creative mindset to really difficult challenges (the clinical trial space can be tough).
You will have a path to leadership, a path to self-expression/creative output, and can build something impactful right away.
What You’ll Bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build clear presentations for an executive-level audience (a great storyteller!)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into insights
- A track record of establishing relationships and trust among team members at all levels of organizations, from senior executives to junior colleagues
- Proven ability to work closely with clients to ensure satisfaction and achieve long-term relationships
- A willingness and ability to adapt to changing circumstances and business needs
- Ability to prioritize across multiple client relationships at once
- Ability to work across diverse, global teams
- At least 3-4 years of experience in management consulting (additional startup experience a plus; healthcare experience also a plus)
- A fit with company core values and a desire to make an impact
- High EQ - can read a room and adjust accordingly
- Proficiency with CRM/Project Management Tools (e.g. Hubspot, Google Workspace)
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- A highly competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Remote work environment
- Membership to Blinkist
- Values-driven colleagues
This is a full-time exempt position with a starting salary range of $90K - $120K and additional equity compensation.