Patient Success Coordinator
- Contracted to Full Time
- Entry Level
Leapcure empowers diverse patient communities to accelerate research. With the most powerful network of patient advocates, we match thousands of the most engaged patient advocacy groups to clinical trials. We've already saved over 60 years of research across 42 countries and played part in saving thousands of lives in 2020 with our COVID-19 work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Patient Success Coordinator who can help patients navigate clinical trials successfully. As the Remote Patient Success Coordinator, you’ll be connecting patients to treatments that may not be available to them. The ideal candidate will act as a concierge, helping patients through the process of connecting them with clinical trial sites, if eligible.
This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to join a global team, directly impact the outcomes of patients and gain valuable experience working behind the scenes on clinical trials. We’re looking for a hands-on candidate who is a skilled relationship builder that can help energetically support our patient success operations and deepen connections with patients and clinical trial sites.
Work hours are approximately 7:00am - 4:00pm PT
This is a fully remote, entry-level, & a contract-to-hire position
- 2+ years in a high touch customer service environment
- High attention to detail and pride in delivering exceptional work
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with G-Suite
- Fast-paced patient experience or customer service/sales experience
- Able to handle high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Developing and executing process enhancement strategies
- Performance data analysis and using data to improve patient conversion
- Strong written and verbal English language skills (other languages a plus)
- High EQ and ability to display empathy and sensitivity to patients
- Troubleshoot basic IT issues
- Able to think strategically and creatively
- Experience with data entry and basic tools such as Excel
- Direct experience with patients or in health care is a plus
- Spanish speaking strongly preferred