Leapcure technologies help accelerate clinical trials with our patient advocacy platform. We’ve already saved over 60 years of research across 42 countries and played a part in saving thousands of lives with our COVID-19 work in the past year. We are a fully remote company with driven team members based in seven countries and counting.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with experience building Ruby on Rails applications to join our team. You will be responsible for service delivery, reliability, scalability, monitoring of our products while also contributing to our Rails codebase. We’re looking for someone who enjoys building and improving infrastructure orchestration and also enjoys contributing clean, tested code while following best practices to keep development predictable, rapid and easy to hand off. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about supporting our clients and determined to help us improve people’s lives through research.
● 3 years of professional experience deploying and managing applications (mainly NodeJS and Ruby on Rails web apps) in the cloud
● Experience containerizing applications with Docker and docker-compose
● Proficient with AWS’s product offering and services, including but not limited to: S3, EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Load Balancers, CodeBuild, and CodePipeline
● Maintain our continuous build/ integration infrastructure and pipeline creation
● Comfortable setting up and managing network security groups and roles (AWS Security Groups and VPC) and VPNs (OpenVPN)
● Experience managing SSL Certificates with LetsEncrypt, AWS ACM, and other third parties
● Comprehensive background in OS Administration: Linux (Must Have), MacOS and Windows● Monitor and analyze production data to pinpoint performance issues or errors and ensure production stability
● Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the engineering initiatives to key stakeholders
● Experience building high-quality, tested applications with Ruby on Rails
Nice to Haves
● Experience working in environments subject to data privacy and HIPAA regulations
● Startup company experience