Advocacy Partnerships Specialist
Impactful medical breakthroughs for everyone, with everyone.
Leapcure is a global team of thought leaders who elevate patient interactions to progress research for all. We do this with a purposeful, brave culture that deeply connects to each of our personal values.
Through innovative technology and empathetic conversations, our impact is limitless.
Leapcure helps accelerate clinical trials with our patient advocacy platform. We work closely with thousands of global patient advocacy groups and health nonprofits to connect patients with research and help amplify their voices.
We’ve already saved over 60 years of research across 42 countries and played a part in saving thousands of lives with our COVID-19 work in the past two years. We are a fully remote company with team members based all around the globe.
Leapcure is driven by its core values and all decisions are made with these in mind:
- Difficult Truths
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and will continue to be the leaders in empowering patient communities.
Leapcure is looking for an Advocacy Partnerships Specialist that is able to utilize their dynamic people skills, high energy, and ability to generate results to grow the voice of advocacy in research. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is empathetic, embraces taking initiative, and is looking to prove themselves in a space that makes a difference in the lives of patients. Additionally, this is a great fit for someone with public relations and/or sales experience and a can-do attitude, who is a quick learner and is seeking to grow their skills in an advocacy partnership marketing role. Strong candidates include those who are familiar and comfortable with Canva, those who studied PR/Marketing who have an interest in healthcare and/or research, folks super comfortable with data entry, and is comfortable in a fully remote workspace.
In this role you will:
- Lead on research to highlight suitable patient communities for specific clinical trials
- Seek out, research, and create very detailed profiles on an upwards of 100 patient advocacy groups and their key team members, per project
- Develop and maintain long term partnerships with numerous patient advocacy groups across different conditions - using creative ideas to engage the right networks when needed and tracking every point of contact in the advocacy CRM
- Support Leapcure’s work in enriching patient advocacy group networks i.e. developing initiatives to enable patient voices to be heard
- Be a self-starter to identify new strategies and opportunities for Leapcure’s advocacy work
- Contribute to digital advertising on multiple platforms, such as Google and Facebook. Previous experience is a plus
What you’ll bring:
- Can thrive and move thoughtfully and swiftly in a remote-working environment
- Self-starter with a can-do mindset
- Comfortable with high volume phone outreach to organizations/individuals at all levels
- Strong EQ skills, and the ability to bring energy to the workday/conversations
- Motivation to be creative/strategic to achieve successful outcomes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with great relationship building skills - this is essential when working remote
- The ability to create/edit marketing materials in Canva
- The ability to maintain accurate data for client reporting
- Results-driven attitude - you are able to see a task from A-Z with the support of your team
- Proven ability to manage timelines and work independently
- Proven ability to work across diverse communities and networks
- A natural ability to connect with anyone - sort of like a talk show host!
- Quick-learner and able to ask smart, forward thinking questions
- A little bit of scrappiness
- Bilingual a plus
The individual who joins the team will start in a junior-level position, with the potential to grow into a management role with a scaling company. If you’re looking to break into and learn in a really incredible role that will challenge you in the best way, we want to hear from you!
If you are certain you have the drive and the ambition to do these tasks but don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply. Fast learners are welcome!
- A highly competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Remote work environment
- Membership to Blinkist
- Values-driven colleagues
This is a full-time exempt position with a starting salary range of $45K - $50K and additional equity compensation